Saturday 26 May 2012

End of year show!

It took me until yesterday when I was taking my work down to realize that I was finally done for the year! I have become so much closer to all of my course friends this year, practically living in the studio at times so not seeing them every day will be odd. 
Heres some photos of my wall, the shop selling peoples stuff, and some A-mazing cakes ones of the first years made!









Now I have to start organizing myself to go to America. I have a job over there as an illustration tutor and bunk councillor! I will have my own desk where the kids come over and see me if they want to do some illustration work. Am very excited, its terrifying, but I think once I get into a routine it will be awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx