Saturday 12 October 2013

Shapes and flowers collection

Yay new work! 

I have been working a lot recently (at my "normal" job) but I get two half hour breaks so have been doing doodles in the staff room when I have the energy! 




I used this colour palette from my previous blog post because I like the range of different colours and wanted to branch out from always using shades of purple and blue (yes there is still purple but I pretty much never use red, yellow, or brown. shh...)






These four are based around different shapes, the two below are focused on natural forms and using the brighter colours to make the linework pop. 



I would love to know your thoughts on these and if there are any products you would like to see them on? I am thinking of making some coasters and mugs when I get the right materials in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx