Tuesday 29 January 2013

shrink charms for sale!

So over the past few weeks I have been experimenting with making jewellery charms out of shrink plastic. I have tried various drawing and colouring methods and have found a method that works so I have been making lots and lots of things!

The main things I have been making are phone/bag/key charms, I chose to make these as they are simple and can be used in lots of places. I have some silver chains in the post too so soon I will also be selling them on necklaces! 

Comment on here or drop me an email at josie.maskell@students.plymouth.ac.uk if you want anything! Alternatively, these will be on sale in Roland Levinsky this thursday as part of a craft fair :)



Silver plated charm bracelet-£12





Small charms £3 each or 2 for £5



Double flower charm £5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx