Friday 24 February 2012

I made a book!

Last week we had a lecture from artist and illustrator Georgina Hounsome. She talked to us all about her practice and how she is moving into doing projects using small press, creating books which can be sold at art fairs and in galleries. We got a chance to look through all her small sketchbooks and printed books and I got inspired!
So nooooow the birds are going to be in books for my finals! Not sure how this is going to go as yet but this is my first experiment, doing a few different drawings, trying out different ways of putting ink on the backgrounds, and using more thermographic ink. I went a bit off on one putting rainbow sparkle on but the silver and blue work pretty well :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx