Monday 20 February 2012

moa walking

So for the past couple of weeks I have been doing work experience at the Animated Exeter festival doing all sorts of animation related things! Helped in a few workshops for kids where they were doing fun stop motion animations with cut out characters and zoetropes, kids come up with the most hilarious things! 
For my last day I was working in an "Introduction to ToonBoom Software" workshop. There wasn't much for me to do so I got the chance to have a play around myself! Drew this bird but there was too much detail on his legs which I would have had to keep rubbing out and re-drawing to animate them! So basically I just got lazy and made him move around and gave him a smily face at the end! 
Not exactly amazing but ah well it was a bit of fun, think this software is really good if you know what to do with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx