Wednesday 24 April 2013

CEE Optometry Opening

So, after 2 months of meetings, presentations, discussions and a whole lot of drawing and Photoshop, the opticians artwork I have been doing is finally on the wall!

Phil Shelly and I have had so much fun (and stress) from doing this project but it has been totally worth it and the clients seem very happy with us, hope I get to do another project like this in the future. 



Phil's vinyl's on the windows:



Here are some pictures of my room with the finished vinyls, have taken some close ups of some of my favourite bits. I started with a circus theme which ended up being a circus scene on the Hoe with a whole load of different characters and animals hanging about.










And here is Phils wall which shows famous spectacle wearers through time, see how many you can guess!





Now this is over I get to turn all my circus characters into patterns and optometry merchandise-watch this space!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx