Wednesday 1 May 2013

Contortionist Screenprint

Since most of my big deadlines are now gone we have a few weeks to finish off our final major project artwork and get ready for our show (scary times).
This means I finally have a chance to get into the screen printing room to make some prints before we leave and it all becomes incredibly expensive...
I had this character from the opticians project and have been wanting to turn her into a pattern for ages I just haven't had the time. I made this pattern digitally and then decided I wanted to turn it into a print:


Here are some photos of the process and some of the final prints - one ended up completely off which gave an interesting effect, the others were varying levels of offset which I quite like as every print looks completely different :)



Love the metallic ink!








What do you think? does anyone prefer the last one which is completely offset? 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx