Thursday 16 May 2013

Stickers and badges and other fun things

Had our portfolio and promotional materials hand in today which was pretty exciting. After this all I have to focus on is making and printing things for the show - still terrifying but every deadline is a massive load of work we can stop worrying about!

So far this week has consisted of many things:

-Spending about 5 days tweaking business card designs before scrapping most of the edits I had done and just using artwork I already had..

-Sooo much cutting out of sticker pages

-Having a mini breakdown in relation to Tshirt transfer paper which just didn't want to stick on

-Breaking the light on my sewing machine sewing through paper...

-Having awkward conversations with the printers about how the postcards we got printed look horribly dull

-Lots of terribly unhealthy food including free cake

-Printing, and reprinting, and tweaking, and more printing and more photoshop 

-More money spent on ink, paper and printing than I spent on food the past 6 weeks










Despite all this, I now have a large amount of lovely colourful things, lots of stickers, postcards, and final business cards on their way! Though the next couple of weeks will be just as crazy, it is quite exciting to know that we have conquered another milestone in the workload that is third year! The Pimms is finally in sight and I truly cannot wait :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice Picture sharing..Thanks for sharing good stuff!! name badge

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx