Monday 17 June 2013

Plym Uni Degree Show - Media, Photography and 3D Design

Before going to invigilate yesterday I went and had a look round a couple of the other degree shows and took some photos of things I liked! Here is a little preview of some of the work of Media Arts, Photography and 3D design students!








3D design had a printer by the entrance which was printing out the letters 3D for people to take away with them!








Loved all the designer maker products especially these lights! I didn't have time to write down whose work was whose but if you know the artists do comment and let me know and I will credit people. 

Will be adding more work over the course of this week! Degree show open 10-5 until 26th June.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx