Saturday 1 June 2013

Handmade Arcade Take 2

So despite having a very important deadline on Tuesday I have been sneakily working away at making things to sell online and at craft fairs! I wanted to go to Handmade Arcade again because firstly - its always nice to chat with Nathan and Hayley and the other crafty people, and secondly, I figured this time it would be warmer and more people would be around than before christmas when it was freeezing!




I got a lift with some of the second years Ben, Miles and Bevin, who decided to get their faces painted in exchange for artwork :)


They had a lot of prints, cards and tshirts for sale and made this awesome collaborative drawing over the course of the day!





There were lots of beautiful crafty things for sale and we had some amazing vegan cakes (thanks Hayley)





My stall was in front of the Good Golly Miss Molly shop, I am in love with this place, they sell a huge range of handmade jewellery and accessories and hand printed cards and notebooks! If only I was rich...



Crown and Glory hair bows were teasing me through the window all day! 

Here is me all set up and some of the things I had offer, had an awesome day chilling out and chatting to crafty people, and managed to make a little bit of money too :) . If you are in the Exeter area I recommend heading down to Mccoys arcade and Fore Street, there are so many unique shops to explore.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I always like receiving comments so cheers in advance :) josie xx